Nestled in the Ouachita National Forest, this 2 bedroom 2 bath beautiful lodge is the perfect place to stay for a large family or a group of friends! Large parking for several trucks & trailers. Once you’re here, unload those rides & park the trailers as you won’t need them until time to go home. You can ride to Wolf Pen Gap, Fourche Mountain Trails, Cossatot River, and much more. You also have miles & miles of National Forest roads to ride. Beautiful scenery, wildlife, and lots of fun!
(Previously Cherokee Trail)
Cabin Maximum Occupancy: 8 People
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathroom, (1 w/ Queen and private bath, 1 w/ 2 Queens) and a full futon in the living room
- Fully renovated and updated kitchen
We offer full high speed unlimited WiFi that covers the entire property, allowing for full coverage access for those who would like to bring their computers, iPads, or any other devices. It also gives full and perfect cell reception on our entire property.
Amenities Provided In Each Of Our Cabins Include:
Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher with Soap, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Dishes, Utensils, Pots & Pans,
Washer/Dryer with Detergent, Linens, Towels, 42 “ Flat Screen Color TV, Satellite, Charcoal BBQ Pit & Fire Ring
(Firewood Available For Purchase)
We can accommodate couples, families or reunions…
and have available parking for vehicles pulling trailers and ATV’S
- Minimum stay of 2 nights on weekends, 3 nights on holidays and on special event weekends.
- Check in is 4:00 pm, Check out is 10:00 am
- You must be 21 or older to rent a cabin
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is permitted outside cabins only, all cabins are non-smoking inside
- Sales tax will be added to the nightly rates
- Rates are based on 4 person minimum
- No additional charges for children 12 and under